NEET Exam Pattern 2023 ! Pre-Exam Information
NEET Exam Pattern 2023, The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Eligibility Com entrance test (NEET) every year (NTA). The authority describes the NEET 2023 exam structure in the information pamphlet, which is examined in-depth in this article. In accordance with the NEET 2023 test blueprint, there will be two sections (Sections A and B) of questions in the medical entrance exam. 15 questions will be in Section B and 35 questions in Section A. A total of 10 questions out of the 15 in Section B must be answered by applicants.
NEET Exam Pattern 2023
The National Testing Agency conducts the National Eligibility Completion Entrance Test (NEET) each year (NTA). In the information pamphlet, which is extensively discussed on this website, the authority specifies the NEET 2023 test pattern.
According to the NEET 2023 exam pattern, the questions in the medical entrance exam will be divided into Sections A and B. Section B will contain 15 questions, whilst Section A will contain 35 questions. Candidates must respond to 10 of these 15 questions in Section B. Medical students should make an effort to become familiar with the NEET UG 2023 exam format if they intend to enroll in MBBS, BDS, or other medical programs.
NEET Exam Pattern 2023 Overview
We have given below the NEET exam details which are shown in the table, see
|NEET Exam Pattern 2023||NEET Exam Pattern 2023 Details|
|Name of university||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of NEET question paper||Pen and Paper-based. candidates are given an OMR sheet to mark the answers with a black or blue ballpoint pen|
|Duration of the NEET exam||3 hours|
|Language/Medium||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, and Urdu|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions asked in NEET 2023||The number of total questions in the NEET 2023 exam will be increasing which will be more than 180 questions.|
|Total marks in NEET||720 Marks|
|NEET Marking Scheme 2023||1). There are 4 marks given for each accurate response.|
2). For each incorrect attempt, one mark will be subtracted.
3). No marks for unanswered question.
Subject Wise NEET Exam Pattern 2023
The NEE Exam Pattern 2023 is helpful in understanding that there will be three main topics on the exam: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The paper will include multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, each.
Questions for the exam come from the XI and XII classes’ biology, chemistry, and physics curricula. There are 45 questions in each of the physics and chemistry parts, however, there are 90 questions in the Biology section, evenly divided into the Botany and Zoology sections.
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90||360|
NEET 2023 Question Paper Analysis
- Mechanics is the most crucial topic carrying maximum weightage.
- From Electrodynamics, you can expect almost 9 to 10 questions.
- Physics is the most challenging section of the NEET 2023 exam.
- Most of the questions involve lengthy calculations.
- It is imperative to remember all the Sections formulas.
- Chemistry is regarded as the problematic section in the paper.
- Over the years, application-based questions have increased in number.
- In NEET 2019 more questions from the class 12 syllabus.
- Organic Chemistry has gradually gained more prominence than Inorganic Chemistry, expect 16 to 17 questions from Organic Chemistry in the paper.
- And few questions are formed, taking two different concepts together.
- Biology Paper is relatively easier than the other two subjects.
- Thus section paper includes 45 questions each from Botany and Zoology.
- NEET 2019 saw more questions from the class 12 syllabus, almost 46 out of 90.
- The Maximum questions are asked from NCERT, so candidates should spend more time on that instead of reference books.