Best Math Book for SSC CGL ! ssc cgl book list by topper
Best Math Book for SSC CGL: The math section in the SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level) exam is a crucial part of the Tier-I exam. The math section is divided into four sub-sections, which are Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and Mensuration, and Trigonometry.
Best Math Book for SSC CGL
The questions in this section are generally based on the 10th-grade level math syllabus. The math section of the SSC CGL exam consists of a total of 25 questions, each carrying 2 marks, making it a total of 50 marks.
To prepare for the math section of the SSC CGL exam, candidates should focus on mastering the basic concepts and formulas of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Practicing previous year’s question papers and mock tests can also help in boosting the score in this section.
Best Books for SSC CGL Preparation
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) exam covers various topics in mathematics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and mensuration. There are several books available in the market for SSC CGL Mathematics, but here are some of the best books you can consider: ssc cgl book list by topper
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by R.S. Aggarwal
- “Magical Book on Quicker Maths” by M. Tyra
- “Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Rajesh Verma
- “Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT” by Sarvesh K. Verma
- “Elementary and Advanced Mathematics” by Kiran Publications
- “SSC Mathematics” by Rakesh Yadav
- “Advance Maths for General Competitions” by Rakesh Yadav
- “Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Arihant Publication
- “Mathematics for SSC” by Disha Publication
- “Mathematics Chapterwise Solved Papers” by Kiran Publication
These books cover all the important topics of mathematics required for SSC CGL and also provide practice questions with solutions for better understanding. It is recommended that you select one or two books and study them thoroughly rather than trying to cover multiple books.
These books cover a range of topics from basic to advanced level and provide ample practice questions with detailed solutions. It is important to choose a book that suits your learning style and needs and stick to a consistent study routine for effective preparation.